Wednesday, October 12, 2011

(2) Scared

     These men and other men are doing bad things to our church. Just like Daddy, they say, "Don't tell. Don't tell." But we told. We told everyone. Now these men are very mad at us. They want to destroy us. So we feel very scared.
     Jerry and I are Prayer Coordinators for our church. These men do not want us to pray for our church. That one I told you got angry at us for asking people to pray for our church. He called us and said "Who did you ask to pray! What are you praying! Who made you prayer coordinator?! But HE did! So I was confused. He called us again and said, "Who told you about that meeting! You are not supposed to know about that meeting! It is confidential!" I said "I am sorry. I did not know it was confidential. Can't we pray for it anyway?" He said, "WE'RE praying!" so that meant no. But I don't think they are praying the same things we are praying. 
     They say "There are things the church people are not supposed to know. Don't talk about it. You will divide the church. Keep quiet until things settle down. Keep quiet until everything is in place." What things? I don't think they are good things.
     I will not be quiet. I will not protect perpetrators ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment