Thursday, August 25, 2011

Amy


     I am Amy. I am five. I remember wearing this dress. I liked it so much that ever since I have loved those two colors best.
     I also like horses (baby ones), dogs with curly fur and floppy ears like Flopsy [her nightlight]. I like ice cream, dollies, making cakes in my toy stove, bean soup with bacon and buttered bread, our piano (Daddy called it a "white elephant") and I liked helping Mommy in the kitchen.
     I want to learn to play the piano. I want to have a horse. I like cooking with Jerry! I liked having a dog and I like having a cat. I miss Mommy.

    Amy needs stories, ice cream cones, hugs, uninterrupted time to talk, reassurance, and love. These are some other pictures in our bedroom which feature her favorite color combination.
   
 



No comments:

Post a Comment