Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A beautiful thing happened. That which threatened the reality of my memories of incest in early childhood turned into the greatest proof so far that my memories are real.

The day I posted, "Am I missing?" Ted wrote me, "I think it went something like this. When you were born, Tim and I had already been sleeping in the upstairs room for several years. We continued sleeping there for more years, while you were in a crib, then a cot, with Mum or Mum&Dad, in the Davis [Street]-side room. [Then] you and Mum and/or Dad moved to the middle room. . .

So Tim and I have a solid feel for it being our room till I was 9/10 and he was 11/12; you have a solid feel for it beng your room. . . from the age of three or four on [till we moved to Japan]." 

Yes! I shared that room with my parents from the age of 3 until we left that house!

So I did not make that up. I am not crazy!

And I do exist.  :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment